Bone Cancer Research Today is a free monthly online journal that collates and summarizes the latest research about Bone Cancer, including details on symptoms, types, treatment.
Volume 6 (2009), Issue 2 (February)
- Induction chemoradiotherapy facilitates radical resection of T4 non-small cell lung cancer invading the spine.
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg, 137(2): 441-447.e1. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- The plastic surgeon's role in extracranial-to-intracranial bypass using a reverse great saphenous vein graft.
Plast Reconstr Surg, 123(2): 517-23; discussion 524. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Second and subsequent recurrences of osteosarcoma: presentation, treatment, and outcomes of 249 consecutive cooperative osteosarcoma study group patients.
J Clin Oncol, 27(4): 557-65. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Stereotactic radiotherapy for unilateral orbital lymphoma and orbital pseudo-tumors: a planning study.
Med Dosim, 34(1): 57-62. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Molecular and phenotypic analysis of poorly differentiated sinonasal neoplasms: an integrated approach for early diagnosis and classification.
Hum Pathol, 40(3): 283-92. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Hip transposition as a universal surgical procedure for periacetabular tumors of the pelvis.
J Surg Oncol, 99(3): 169-72. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Isolation of three stem cell lines from human sacrococcygeal teratomas.
J Pathol, 217(4): 589-96. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Therapy and outcome of orbital primitive neuroectodermal tumor.
Pediatr Blood Cancer, 52(4): 544-7. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Bilateral primary renal lymphoma with orbital metastasis in a child.
Pediatr Blood Cancer, 52(4): 539-41. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Transforming growth factor-beta1 is the predominant isoform required for breast cancer cell outgrowth in bone.
Oncogene, 28(7): 1005-15. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Radiotherapy to bone metastases from renal cell carcinoma with or without zoledronate.
BJU Int, 103(5): 620-4. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Resection of a large, central hemangioma with reconstruction using a radial forearm flap combined with zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 67(3): 630-6. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Aberrant heparan sulfate proteoglycan localization, despite normal exostosin, in central chondrosarcoma.
Am J Pathol, 174(3): 979-88. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Involvement of extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation in human osteosarcoma cell resistance to the histone deacetylase inhibitor FK228 [(1S,4S,7Z,10S,16E,21R)-7-ethylidene-4,21-bis(propan-2-yl)-2-oxa-12,13-dithia-5,8,20,23-tetraazabicyclo[8.7.6]tricos-16-ene-3,6,9,19,22-pentone].
J Pharmacol Exp Ther, 328(3): 839-48. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Reconstruction of a composite anterior mandibular defect with horizontal sliding osteotomies and an osteocutaneous forearm free flap: a case report.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg, 62(3): e65-8. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- EGFR ligand switch in late stage prostate cancer contributes to changes in cell signaling and bone remodeling.
Prostate, 69(5): 528-37. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Low-grade sinonasal adenocarcinomas: the association with and distinction from respiratory epithelial adenomatoid hamartomas and other glandular lesions.
Am J Surg Pathol, 33(3): 401-8. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- A dose finding and pharmacokinetic study of capecitabine in combination with oxaliplatin and irinotecan in metastatic colorectal cancer.
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 63(5): 965-9. [Abstract] [Full-text]
- Phase I dose finding study evaluating the combination of bendamustine with weekly paclitaxel in patients with pre-treated metastatic breast cancer: RiTa trial.
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 63(5): 953-8. [Abstract] [Full-text]
© 2004-2011 Bone Cancer Research Today. All Rights Reserved.